It’s time for the 2016 KET Multimedia Professional Development Day!
Would you like to learn more about incorporating video production into your classroom? How about new tools in PBS LearningMedia, paperless classroom ideas, or tips for MinecraftEdu?
Come explore with us at our annual KET Multimedia PD Day this July 20. Our fun multimedia workshops are approved by the Kentucky Department of Education as professional development training for teachers and EILA training for K-12. PD credit is available based on the hours of presentations you attend.
Space is limited so register soon! The cost of registration for the event is $50 per person, which includes refreshments and a choice of lunch.
Here’s just a sample of the sessions you’ll find at KET Multimedia PD Day 2016:
- Basic Video Production
- The Blended/Personalized Tech-Rich Classroom
- DSLR Videography – Another Use for Your Digital Camera
- Going Googley Over Google Education
- Let’s Get Building! Using MinecraftEdu in the Primary Classroom
- The Paperless English Classroom
- STLP: Great Tech-Ed Resources for K-12
- SUAS for STEAM Education: Small Drones for Safe Projects
- And much more!
Hope to see you there!