St. Henry Catholic School in Elsmere, KY is seeking a Part Time Art Teacher for grades K-8 for the 2018-2019 school year. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Principal Susan Pastor Richard at email@example.com
Sts. Peter and Paul School is seeking a 1st/2nd grade combined self-contained classroom teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. This is a full-time position. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and references to Principal Nicole Herrmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sts. Peter and Paul School is seeking a Junior High Social Studies Teacher. This position will also be responsible for teaching at least one class of Math. This is a full-time position. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and references to Principal Nicole Herrmann at email@example.com.
St. Paul Catholic School in Florence, KY is seeking a middle school math teacher for the 2018-2019 school year due to an upcoming relocation.
Requirements of the Position:
• Faithful practicing Catholic
• Experience working with middle school math curriculum and upper level math
• Dedication to high academic achievement
• Genuine interest in working with middle school aged children
• Willingness to develop a quality program for students
• Willingness to work as part of a team and handle extra duties at times
• Valid Kentucky teacher certification in appropriate area
• Effective leadership skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with parents, students, staff, and administration
Email resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to Kemberly Markham, Principal, St. Paul Catholic School, firstname.lastname@example.org, -OR- mail a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to: 7303 Dixie Hwy, Florence, KY, 41042. The search will remain open until a candidate is hired.
St. Henry District High School is seeking a full-time Guidance Counselor for the 2018-2019 school year. Interested candidates should send a resume to David M. Otte at email@example.com or call 859.525.0255 for more information. Please see job description below:
Grade Level Assignment: 12
• Proven experience as a high school counselor
• High School Guidance Counseling credentials
• Prepare seniors with information concerning career, college and scholarships.
• Organize, administer, and interpret standardized test scores to students, faculty, and parents.
• Efficiently maintain information and records.
• Communicate with students, parents, and peers one-on-one and in large groups.
• Keep accurate records in all facets of the guidance program.
• Be proficient in all facets of the college application process, scholarships, and financial aid programs.
• Attend professional conferences, seminars, and meetings to stay current on topics of working with students and parents.
• Conduct student and parent informational meetings on important topics.
• Develop and maintain a rapport with agencies and college representatives.
• Meet every student on your case load on a one-on-one basis and through group guidance sessions.
• Stay up to date on computer technology needed to perform daily guidance tasks.
Holy Family School is seeking a long-term substitute teacher for a 3rd/4th grade classroom. The position is part-time, Monday-Friday and will begin in mid-March and continue through the end of the school year. Interested candidates should send a resume to Principal Elizabeth Vieth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-581-0290 for more information.
Blessed Sacrament School is seeking a technology coordinator. The hours for this position are negotiable, but would be between 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience working with technology including; troubleshooting computer problems, working with Microsoft Office, setting up new tablets, computers, and printers, working with technology vendors and support personnel, and communicating effectively. Experience with 3D printers and Lego robotics would also be beneficial. If interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, résumé, and references to email@example.com.
St. Henry District High School is seeking a full-time Intervention Specialist in our Academic Achievement through Intervention, Mentoring, and Support (AAIMS) department for the 2018-2019 school year. Interested candidates should send a resume to David M. Otte at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859.525.0255 for more information. Please see job description below:
Intervention Specialist: Mild -Moderate Certification 9-12 grade
IS teacher will work collaboratively to support the AAIMS students’ learning needs, academic programming, college counseling, and any social/emotional needs that may arise while they attend St. Henry District High School.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Develop Alternative Learning Plans (ALPs) for each student;
- Inform teachers of each student’s academic profile and of classroom accommodations described in his/her ALP;
- Implement ALPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress;
- Update ALPs throughout the school year to reflect students’ progress;
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one;
- Monitor and consult with faculty regarding progress or lack thereof on all AAIMS students;
- Better enable students to assume responsibility for their own education and promote self-advocacy;
- Provide academic and post-secondary transition advising;
- Review core content (English, math, and science); and
- Implement strong study skills.
Bishop Brossart High School is seeking a long-term substitute in Spanish. The substitute is needed to cover a maternity leave that will begin in early May and continue through the end of the school year on May 24th. Interested candidates should send a resume to Dan Ridder at email@example.com or call 859-635-2135 for more information.
Saint Agnes School, a K-8 school in Fort Wright, Kentucky, is currently seeking Substitute Teachers to be added to our current list for the 2017-18 school year. Substitute teachers must be Virtus-compliant. Please contact Principal Rich Hoyt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
1125 Madison Avenue
Covington, Kentucky 41011-3115