Notre Dame Academy in Park Hills, Kentucky is seeking a long term sub in Religion from August 16, 2019 to October 18, 2019. Training and experience in teaching high school Religion is required. Please send a letter of interest and resume to [email protected]. Notre Dame Academy is a Catholic all girls high school sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame.
St. Mary School is currently accepting applications for a part-time assistant/aide in its preschool aftercare program for the 2019-20 school year. Hours are approximately 1:30-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, beginning August 12, 2019. Experience in working with young children is preferred. Please send resume and references to Principal Matt Grosser at [email protected].
St. Thomas School is seeking a “Crossing Guard” for the 2019-2020 school year. Approximately 1 hour per day (30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the afternoon). Training provided. Candidates interested in the position should contact St. Thomas School at 859-572-464 or email Deborah Flamm at [email protected]
Holy Cross Elementary School in Latonia is seeking applications for an Afterschool Program Assistant for the 2019-2020 school year. This is an ideal job for a high school student. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assistance with homework, and interaction and supervision of children ages kindergarten through eighth grade. Hours are from 2:30-6:00 five days a week with flexibility in the hours. To apply send resume and references to Principal Lisa Timmerding at [email protected]
Holy Cross Elementary School in Latonia is seeking applications for an Afterschool Program Director for the 2019-2020 school year. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assistance with homework, planning and implementation of program activities, record keeping, and interaction and supervision of children ages kindergarten through eighth grade. Hours are from 2:30-6:00 five days a week. Some flexibility with scheduling. Requirements: applicant must be over 21 years of age. To apply send resume and references to Principal Lisa Timmerding at [email protected]
St. Thomas School is seeking a long-term substitute from August 20th, 2019 to September 27th, 2019 with professional development dates on Aug. 6, Aug. 9th, and Aug. 19th. Position is for junior high 6-8th regular Math (6th, 7th, Pre-Algebra) and History (Ancient Civilizations and American History). The potential candidate must have the requisite content knowledge and leadership experience to support the core values, vision, and mission of the Diocese of Covington. Candidate must be up-to-date with Virtus modules. Candidate must have a valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate. Resume should be sent to Deborah Flamm at [email protected]
Saint Philip School located in Melbourne, KY is seeking applications for a part-time aide for Kindergarten. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: supervising and engaging students during free choice time, supporting social skills and learning by reinforcing turn taking and problem solving, assisting the teacher in preparing classroom materials, supervising rest time, snack and bathroom. To apply send resume and references to Jennifer Twehues at [email protected]
Villa Madonna Academy High School/Junior High is seeking applications for a high school Athletic Director. The AD position will be coupled with a teaching position, ideally social studies. Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume outlining relevant degrees, certification(s), and experience via email to Mrs. Pamela McQueen, Executive Director/Principal – [email protected]
Covington Latin School is seeking a part-time Athletic Director for the 2019-2020 school year. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Has working knowledge of school policies as they are articulated in the school’s handbook.
- Supports mission and philosophy of the school.
- Nurtures an environment of fair play and good sportsmanship.
- Supports all academic policies of the school.
- Schedules athletic competitions.
- Ensures compliance with Title IX and KHSAA regulations.
- Maintains frequent and efficient communication with all coaches.
- Oversees safe environment requirements of all coaches, including community coaches and any adult volunteers.
- Assists in the athletic portion of the master budget.
- Places orders and maintains inventory of athletic materials, supplies and uniforms.
- Frequently inspects facilities and makes suggestions for repair/improvement to the administration.
- Works in conjunction with the administration and guidance department
- Supervises competitions.
- Attends meetings as requested.
- Maintains effective public relations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Headmaster.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Stephanie Tewes at [email protected] or contact her at (859)291-7044 for more information.
Covington Latin School is seeking a full-time Guidance Counselor for the 2019-2020 school year. The Guidance Counselor responsibilities include the following:
- Interfaces with testing agencies to order and administer standardized tests given at the school. Coordinates the dissemination of test results and the analysis of those results to students and parents.
- Maintains records of student credits earned and verifies that students are on track for graduation.
- Supervises the college application process.
- Provides classroom guidance for students regarding the 4-year plan, Naviance training, GPA calculation, college information and testing results.
- Attends parent required meetings.
- Works with Assistant Principals/Academic Dean in the course registration process, including the advisement of students and the review of courses in the projected class schedule.
- Provides opportunities for students/parents to discuss any issues within the school or home that may impact the educational process for students.
- Provides individual personal counseling for students.
- Provides the opportunity for faculty and staff to discuss any issues involving a student.
- All other duties as assigned by the Headmaster
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Ms. Stephanie Tewes at [email protected] Resumes will be accepted through May 27, 2019.
Diocese of Covington