Blessed Sacrament School is seeking cafeteria monitors. The hours for this position are from 10:15 AM – 1:15 PM daily. The ideal candidate is someone who interacts well with children in grades K – 8, works hard, and maintains a positive attitude. If interested in this position, please contact email@example.com.
St. Timothy Catholic School in Union, Kentucky is seeking a Technology Teacher K-8 /Coordinator for the 2018-2019 school year. Applicants must be a practicing Catholic. Please email a cover letter and resume including three professional references to Debra Thomas, Principal, St. Timothy Catholic School, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the above to Debra Thomas, 10268 US 42, Union, KY 41091.
St. Joseph Camp Springs Pre- Kindergarten is looking for a part-time teacher assistant. Qualification- High School diploma. We will help you to go through the Ky Early Childhood required trainings. If interested, please contact Lisa Roetting at lroetting@saint-Joseph-School.org
Notre Dame Academy is looking for a Girls Varsity Cross Country Coach for the 2018 Fall season. This position will oversee the cross country program and report directly to the athletic director. Experience in running a high school cross country program is desired. Please send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com Notre Dame Academy is a Catholic all girls high school sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame.
St. Rita School for the Deaf seeks candidates to fulfill the position of President for the 2018-19 school year and beyond.
St. Rita School for the Deaf is a Catholic, co-educational, preK-12 grade, in addition to a Career 2 program serving students up to age 22. For 103 years we have served the deaf and hard of hearing community, but in recent years we have expanded our services to include children with communication needs including those with Apraxia and those on the Autism Spectrum. Our Core Values embody our emphasis on Communication, Catholic, Family, Education and Innovation in a safe, enriching environment. The Archdiocese of Cincinnati requires that this position be held by an individual who is a Practicing Catholic.
Interested applicants are encouraged to read the job description (by clicking on the link below), then submit a Letter of Interest for the position describing your experience in the field of serving our community as described above, and how you see yourself fulfilling the job description as outlined. A recent resume should also be submitted with your Letter of Interest.
Letters of Interest must be submitted no later than April 1, 2018 to the following address:
St. Rita School for the Deaf
1720 Glendale-Milford Rd.
Cincinnati OH 45215
Or, via confidential email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please cut and paste this link into your browser to view the job description: http://www.srsdeaf.org/President.aspx
St. Edward School has a population of 390 students. We are seeking an energetic, dynamic applicant with strong Catholic identity to serve as principal beginning the 2018/2019 school year. This applicant will lead a team of educators and students in preschool through eighth grade. (S)he must be a practicing Catholic holding a principal’s certification preferably with experience. Applicants should have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with staff, students, parents, and the wider parish. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience and archdiocesan guidelines.
Send resume to Fr. Troy Overton.
9608 Sue Helen Drive
Louisville KY 40299
Director of Faith Formation, All Saints Church
The Director of Faith Formation provides overall leadership and direction for both youth and adult faith formation. Beginning with Baptism, this position provides the resources needed to foster the spiritual journey of our youth and prepare them for an active adult faith life. Through the religious education and sacramental preparation of our youth, this position builds lasting relationships with families thus setting the stage for adult faith formation opportunities.
• Must be a Catholic in good standing.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Experience in pastoral ministry preferred.
• Master’s Degree in pastoral ministry/ theology is preferred. Applicants without a Master’s Degree must be willing to obtain their degree within 5 years.
• Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable networking and building relationships with families.
Leadership and Administration
• Stays current regarding Church and Archdiocesan guidelines, trends in theology and catechesis.
• Participates and provides leadership for goal setting and policy development in the area of faith formation.
• Recruits, trains, supervises and evaluates coordinators and/or volunteers to staff programs.
• Monitors and maintains Religious Education Budget.
Catechetical Programs and Formational Activities
Executes all parish faith formation programs and activities by:
• Recruiting and supervising coordinators for Early Childhood (e.g. GWW, CLOW, VBS), PREP, Youth Catechesis, Youth Ministry, Adult Faith Formation (e.g. RCIA, Parish Penance Services, Bible Study, Women of the Well, Parish Mission and Ministry of MOMs, and other formal programs).
o Providing training and support for program coordinators and catechists.
o Overseeing selection of curriculum and resources according to Archdiocesan guidelines.
o Overseeing and coordinating ACRE Assessment for school and PREP.
o Acting as liaison for clerical, facilities and maintenance needs for programs.
o Providing direction and assistance with liturgical and prayer celebrations.
o Responsible for supplying catechetical resources to people with special needs.
• Working with parish leadership, committees and volunteers to design, plan, promote and implement new program models and occasional events and opportunities for faith formation.
• Supervising preparation and selection of materials for various special programming and other parish needs.
• Providing leadership and direction or resourcing for catechetical and liturgical programs for the parish school including:
o Selection and implementation of religion curriculum
o Scheduling and preparation of school liturgical experiences in consultation with principal, pastor, teachers and music director.
o Rehearsal of student liturgical ministers for liturgies and prayer celebrations
The Director of Religious Education is responsible for the direction and coordination of all aspects of the RCIC process for children, infant Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation and First Penance in conformity with current guidelines and employing a parish and family focus. This may include supervision of coordinator(s). Duties include:
• Recruiting, forming and supervising catechists and teams.
• Developing curriculum, processes and program components.
• Preparing schedules, materials, handouts, planning sheets, etc.
• Providing parent sessions, family/sponsor/candidate workshops, retreats and home activities.
• Coordinating plans and preparation for related rites and liturgies in cooperation with presider and Director of Music and Liturgy.
• Communicating relevant information to catechists, parents, candidates, pastor, music director, sponsors and parish-at-large.
• Recording data in parish sacramental records.
Must be willing to work weekends/evenings on a regular basis.
Interested candidates may contact Father Jaspers, Pastor at 513/792-4600, 8939 Montgomery Road, Cinti., OH 45236-2129, or by email at email@example.com.
Sts. Francis and John Catholic Church and St. John School in Georgetown, Ky. is seeking a talented Catholic with strong piano and organ skills and knowledge of Catholic liturgy. This is a full time position, with benefits, serving both the parish and the school. We are a vibrant, growing Catholic community with thriving English-speaking and Spanish-speaking communities. Candidates should have strong skills on piano and organ, enjoy working with children and adults, and be willing to lead and develop our existing choirs and musicians, including our children’s and Hispanic choirs. Position also includes teaching music classes in the parish school for Pre-K through 8th grade. Fluency in Spanish is not required. We are located in Central Kentucky, just a 20-minute drive from Lexington. We welcome all interested candidates to send resume and references to Katharine Coleman (KColeman@cdlex.org), Ss. Francis and John Catholic Parish, 604 E. Main Street, Georgetown, KY 40324-1745.
St. Joseph Camp Springs Pre-Kindergarten is looking for a fun person that would like to be a part of our Pre-K sub list. Interested individuals please contact us at MRoetting@saint-joseph-school.org.
Holy Family School has an immediate opening for a cafeteria manager. Candidates should be able to prep breakfast and lunch, order food, keep track of inventory, run the register, help with other tasks associated with food service. The hours are perfect for parents with children in school; this schedule follows closely with most school schedules, off in the summer and holidays. This is a 5-1/2 to 6 hours work day. Please contact Jackie Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
1125 Madison Avenue
Covington, Kentucky 41011-3115