Notre Dame Academy is looking for a Girls Varsity Cross Country Coach for the 2018 Fall season. This position will oversee the cross country program and report directly to the athletic director. Experience in running a high school cross country program is desired. Please send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com Notre Dame Academy is a Catholic all girls high school sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame.
St. Henry Catholic School in Elsmere, KY is seeking a Part Time Art Teacher for grades K-8 for the 2018-2019 school year. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Principal Susan Pastor Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Rita School for the Deaf seeks candidates to fulfill the position of President for the 2018-19 school year and beyond.
St. Rita School for the Deaf is a Catholic, co-educational, preK-12 grade, in addition to a Career 2 program serving students up to age 22. For 103 years we have served the deaf and hard of hearing community, but in recent years we have expanded our services to include children with communication needs including those with Apraxia and those on the Autism Spectrum. Our Core Values embody our emphasis on Communication, Catholic, Family, Education and Innovation in a safe, enriching environment. The Archdiocese of Cincinnati requires that this position be held by an individual who is a Practicing Catholic.
Interested applicants are encouraged to read the job description (by clicking on the link below), then submit a Letter of Interest for the position describing your experience in the field of serving our community as described above, and how you see yourself fulfilling the job description as outlined. A recent resume should also be submitted with your Letter of Interest.
Letters of Interest must be submitted no later than April 1, 2018 to the following address:
St. Rita School for the Deaf
1720 Glendale-Milford Rd.
Cincinnati OH 45215
Or, via confidential email to email@example.com
Please cut and paste this link into your browser to view the job description: http://www.srsdeaf.org/President.aspx
Sts. Peter and Paul School is seeking a Junior High Social Studies Teacher. This position will also be responsible for teaching at least one class of Math. This is a full-time position. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and references to Principal Nicole Herrmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sts. Peter and Paul School is seeking a 1st/2nd grade combined self-contained classroom teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. This is a full-time position. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and references to Principal Nicole Herrmann at email@example.com.
St. Paul Catholic School in Florence, KY is seeking a middle school math teacher for the 2018-2019 school year due to an upcoming relocation.
Requirements of the Position:
• Faithful practicing Catholic
• Experience working with middle school math curriculum and upper level math
• Dedication to high academic achievement
• Genuine interest in working with middle school aged children
• Willingness to develop a quality program for students
• Willingness to work as part of a team and handle extra duties at times
• Valid Kentucky teacher certification in appropriate area
• Effective leadership skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with parents, students, staff, and administration
Email resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to Kemberly Markham, Principal, St. Paul Catholic School, firstname.lastname@example.org, -OR- mail a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to: 7303 Dixie Hwy, Florence, KY, 41042. The search will remain open until a candidate is hired.
St. Edward School has a population of 390 students. We are seeking an energetic, dynamic applicant with strong Catholic identity to serve as principal beginning the 2018/2019 school year. This applicant will lead a team of educators and students in preschool through eighth grade. (S)he must be a practicing Catholic holding a principal’s certification preferably with experience. Applicants should have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with staff, students, parents, and the wider parish. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience and archdiocesan guidelines.
Send resume to Fr. Troy Overton.
9608 Sue Helen Drive
Louisville KY 40299
Director of Faith Formation, All Saints Church
The Director of Faith Formation provides overall leadership and direction for both youth and adult faith formation. Beginning with Baptism, this position provides the resources needed to foster the spiritual journey of our youth and prepare them for an active adult faith life. Through the religious education and sacramental preparation of our youth, this position builds lasting relationships with families thus setting the stage for adult faith formation opportunities.
• Must be a Catholic in good standing.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Experience in pastoral ministry preferred.
• Master’s Degree in pastoral ministry/ theology is preferred. Applicants without a Master’s Degree must be willing to obtain their degree within 5 years.
• Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable networking and building relationships with families.
Leadership and Administration
• Stays current regarding Church and Archdiocesan guidelines, trends in theology and catechesis.
• Participates and provides leadership for goal setting and policy development in the area of faith formation.
• Recruits, trains, supervises and evaluates coordinators and/or volunteers to staff programs.
• Monitors and maintains Religious Education Budget.
Catechetical Programs and Formational Activities
Executes all parish faith formation programs and activities by:
• Recruiting and supervising coordinators for Early Childhood (e.g. GWW, CLOW, VBS), PREP, Youth Catechesis, Youth Ministry, Adult Faith Formation (e.g. RCIA, Parish Penance Services, Bible Study, Women of the Well, Parish Mission and Ministry of MOMs, and other formal programs).
o Providing training and support for program coordinators and catechists.
o Overseeing selection of curriculum and resources according to Archdiocesan guidelines.
o Overseeing and coordinating ACRE Assessment for school and PREP.
o Acting as liaison for clerical, facilities and maintenance needs for programs.
o Providing direction and assistance with liturgical and prayer celebrations.
o Responsible for supplying catechetical resources to people with special needs.
• Working with parish leadership, committees and volunteers to design, plan, promote and implement new program models and occasional events and opportunities for faith formation.
• Supervising preparation and selection of materials for various special programming and other parish needs.
• Providing leadership and direction or resourcing for catechetical and liturgical programs for the parish school including:
o Selection and implementation of religion curriculum
o Scheduling and preparation of school liturgical experiences in consultation with principal, pastor, teachers and music director.
o Rehearsal of student liturgical ministers for liturgies and prayer celebrations
The Director of Religious Education is responsible for the direction and coordination of all aspects of the RCIC process for children, infant Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation and First Penance in conformity with current guidelines and employing a parish and family focus. This may include supervision of coordinator(s). Duties include:
• Recruiting, forming and supervising catechists and teams.
• Developing curriculum, processes and program components.
• Preparing schedules, materials, handouts, planning sheets, etc.
• Providing parent sessions, family/sponsor/candidate workshops, retreats and home activities.
• Coordinating plans and preparation for related rites and liturgies in cooperation with presider and Director of Music and Liturgy.
• Communicating relevant information to catechists, parents, candidates, pastor, music director, sponsors and parish-at-large.
• Recording data in parish sacramental records.
Must be willing to work weekends/evenings on a regular basis.
Interested candidates may contact Father Jaspers, Pastor at 513/792-4600, 8939 Montgomery Road, Cinti., OH 45236-2129, or by email at email@example.com.
Prince of Peace Catholic Montessori School (www.popcov.com), a pre-primary to grade 8, child-centered community operating on the principles of freedom within limits and respect for each person and the environment, is looking for a successor to our retiring principal. In the Montessori method, the classroom and the teacher provide age-appropriate self-directed activities to guide the learning process, including hands-on learning and collaborative play. The primary mission of Prince of Peace Montessori is to teach children to follow the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We strive to nurture in our students a love for learning and the joy of discovery, inner discipline and self-confidence, respect for self, others and the environment, individual academic excellence, and a desire to serve. Candidates for this position must be actively practicing Roman Catholics with appropriate experience and education for the role. Interested individuals may send a resume or C-V along with a letter of interest, salary history, and at least five references with contact email addresses to Stephen Koplyay, SPHR by email, fax, or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, 859/392-1589, 1125 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY 41011-3115.
The Business Manager at St. Joseph (www.stjosephcoldspring.com) is responsible for the management of the day to day business and financial operations of the parish and school. The candidate must be a person of faith, committed to the mission of the Church and to responsible management of resources. This position assures that the vision and programs of the parish are attainable through good stewardship of parish resources. Diocesan policies and procedures also guide the work of the business manager. Bachelor degree or equivalent in Accounting or Business Management is preferred. Required prior experience includes budgeting, analyzing financial statements, supervision of administrative and maintenance staff members. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and able to be trusted with a high level of confidentiality. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and data systems is required. Position reports directly to the pastor. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Qualified candidates should e-mail resume with cover letter to Fr. Gerry Reinersman, pastor, at email@example.com
1125 Madison Avenue
Covington, Kentucky 41011-3115