Advertising in the Messenger
Advertising in the Messenger is easy
- The Messenger accepts many sizes of advertisements. Chances are the artwork that you are currently using with other print media outlets will work in the Messenger.
- Looking for an economical way to sell a car or fill a job opening? The Messenger accepts Classified Advertising.
- Simply contact our advertising manager, Kim Holocher, at (859) 392-1500.
The Messenger is valuable for local advertisers
- The Messenger is delivered weekly — 44 times a year — to over 26,000 Catholic households in the 14 counties of Northern Kentucky.
- The Messenger is mailed via the United States Postal Service and is hand delivered to mailboxes, not thrown in driveways or bushes.
- Messenger advertising rates are an excellent value when compared to other print media.