Covington Latin School is seeking a part-time Athletic Director for the 2019-2020 school year. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Has working knowledge of school policies as they are articulated in the school’s handbook.
- Supports mission and philosophy of the school.
- Nurtures an environment of fair play and good sportsmanship.
- Supports all academic policies of the school.
- Schedules athletic competitions.
- Ensures compliance with Title IX and KHSAA regulations.
- Maintains frequent and efficient communication with all coaches.
- Oversees safe environment requirements of all coaches, including community coaches and any adult volunteers.
- Assists in the athletic portion of the master budget.
- Places orders and maintains inventory of athletic materials, supplies and uniforms.
- Frequently inspects facilities and makes suggestions for repair/improvement to the administration.
- Works in conjunction with the administration and guidance department
- Supervises competitions.
- Attends meetings as requested.
- Maintains effective public relations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Headmaster.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Stephanie Tewes at [email protected] or contact her at (859)291-7044 for more information.