|Location||Archdiocese of Cincinnati, 100 E. Eighth St., Cincinnati, OH 45202|
|Job Information||The Archdiocese of Cincinnati has an opening for a Graphic Designer in The Catholic Telegraph Office. This person will create compelling graphic design solutions for editorial or advertising in The Catholic Telegraph (newspaper and website), and the Archdiocesan website and other digital channels; execute and prepare designs for production in the appropriate medium; understand the brand and graphic standards of the Archdiocese and its various ministries, and ensure that all designs are consistent with those standards; take the lead in providing design solutions for the various Archdiocesan ministries as needed, with prioritization on Evangelization, Vocations, and Catholic Schools.
Desired Qualifications include a practicing Catholic in good standing with solid knowledge of the Catholic Church, including structure and doctrine; passion for the Catholic faith; Bachelor’s degree in applied graphic arts from a four-year college or university; 5+ years of work experience in a graphic design (including digital) role, ideally within a marketing, communications, or digital publishing department; technical excellence with demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign), WordPress, and Microsoft Office (including Outlook).
Please send a letter of interest, résumé and Application for Employment to the Department of Human Resources, Archdiocese of Cincinnati, 100 E. 8th St., Cincinnati, OH 45202 or apply by email to: email@example.com. Application deadline is December 22, 2017 with a beginning date of January 15, 2018. Employment is contingent on successful completion of all background checks and VIRTUS requirements.
Click for full job description.
Position Announcement for the 2017-2018 School Year
St. Rita School for the Deaf is a Catholic school whose purpose is to educate students who need special methods of communication in a safe, value-oriented environment. We believe in empowering each child to achieve his or her full potential through an individualized approach to learning.
POSITION TITLE: Religion Teacher
GRADE LEVEL: 7 -12
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: January 3, 2018 – June 1, 2018, with a possibility of full time employment for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Plan daily instruction and learning activities based on curriculum materials.
- Deliver hands-on learning experiences based on Catholic Social teaching.
- Serve as a member on the Campus Ministry Team.
- Assess student work and keep a record of grades.
- Utilize technology in instruction, including smart boards, ipads, and laptops.
- Manage classroom discipline in accordance with the PAWS system.
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Attend required meetings and assemblies.
- Candidate must be a practicing Catholic
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati Catechist Certification or willingness to obtain certification
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a related field
- Experience working with students who have special needs preferred
- Fluency in American Sign Language preferred but not required
WAGE AND BENEFITS: Wage is dependent on educational background and years of experience. Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, 15 paid sick/personal days per school year, 10 paid Federal Holidays per school year, and paid professional development.
WORK SCHEDULE: 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday-Thursday; Full-time, five-month agreement.
EMAIL RESUME TO: Natalie Marsh Principal JrHS/HS firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Rita School for the Deaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
1125 Madison Avenue
Covington, Kentucky 41011-3115